Our Insurance Products
Providing Quality, Affordable Policies
If you need insurance for your home, car, your employees, your business, or all of the above, turn to our team of Edmonton independent insurance brokers at Challenge Insurance. We can help guide you to which policies are most appropriate for your needs and ensure everything is filed properly. With more than 100 years of combined experience in the industry, we are highly knowledgeable about every type of policy we offer.
We can offer you the following insurance products:
- Group insurance : If you intend to offer your employees health and/or dental benefits (also known as group insurance), we can establish a plan which fits your needs as well as your company’s budget. There are a wide range of different options available, including complete plans and partial plans, where the employee contributes a certain amount to their plan.
- Auto insurance : Whether you have purchased a new vehicle or want to change your existing policy, we can help. Our auto insurance policy is intended to cover your vehicle in case you should get in an accident or anything should happen.
- Home insurance : Your home is likely your most valuable and important asset, which is why it is so important to buy a comprehensive home insurance policy to protect it. We can provide you with a customized plan to meet your individual needs for coverage.
- Commercial insurance : Owning a business comes with many different potential liabilities. You will need a policy which may include coverage for business interruption, crime, property damage, and more. Commercial insurance may also include commercial automobile insurance or insurance for your property and equipment.
Whether you are already aware of which policy you need or you require assistance and guidance, we can help. Our dedicated staff members will help guide you through the entire process from beginning to end. Please contact us today at (780) 487-2444 with any questions or to request a free quote!
Why Choose Us?
- We are a highly trained team of professionals.
- We work hard to earn the trust and respect of our clients with every transaction.
- We conduct ourselves in a principled manner reflecting the strongest of ethical standards.
- We focus only on serving our neighbours in the economic heartland of Alberta and all across Canada.
- We are committed to providing the best advice and service we can.
- We are committed to help build the communities where we live.